The medical ventilator, as an effective means to artificially replace the autonomous ventilation function, has been widely used in various reasons for respiratory failure, anesthesia and respiratory management during major surgery, respiratory support treatment and emergency resuscitation. Very important location. The medical ventilator is a vital medical device that can prevent and treat respiratory failure, reduce complications, save and extend the life of patients.
1. Multifunctional, microcomputer controlled, constant volume, pressure triggered.
2. Can effectively avoid human-computer confrontation with advanced synchronizing function. Be useful for both invasive and noninvasive.
3. Large LCD screen, detection function of pressure waveform and flow waveform.
4. Power-on self test (the tightness of tubes, battery remaining capacity, etc.)
5. Safety lock function, preventing misoperation.
6. The main components are imported high-end devices, integrated gas circuit structure, long-term stable and reliable operation.
Â· Ventilation mode: CMV, A/C, SIMV, Sigh, Manual, etc.
Â· Tidal Volume: at least 50-2000ml
Â· Inspiratory Time: 0.3 ~ 6s
Â· Respiratory Rate: 1-100bpm, 1-40bpm for SIMV
Â· Oxygen Concentration: 40 ~ 100%, continuously adjustable, accurate digital display
Â· synchronous trigger sensitivity: -19 ~ 19hpa
Â· Sigh: 1 per 100 times, or adjust according to the needs
Â· PEEP: 0 ~ 20hpa, continuously adjustable, precise electronic control regulation
Â· Build-in rechargeable Li-battery working time: more than 8 hours
Monitoring and Alarm Function:
Â· Multiple parameters monitoring and display functions.
Â· Multiple alarm and prompt functions.
Â· Multiple security protection functions.
Â· Power Supply: AC, Build-in Li-battery..
Â· Gas Supply: Oxygen cylinder, Central oxygen supply.
Mainframe of ventilator, trolley, support arm, humidifier, silicone breathing circuits (reusable, which can be sterilized by high temperature and high pressure ), etc.
Developed and Managed by Infocom Network Private Limited.